Powerkite & kitesurfing tuition,
which course is right for you ?
We run kitesurf lessons, powerkite and kitebuggy. As well as stand up paddle board lessons you just need to decide whether you want to stay dry or get wet.
If you particually want to learn to kite surf then have a look at our kitesurfing tuition.
If you want to stay on the land then check out the kitebuggy lessons.
Most of our students want to learn to kitesurf, which is great. But it’s also worth considering trying one of our land based lessons.
- Buggying use the same basic kite skills as kitesurfing so the first half of all the lesson are about the same.
- You can kitebuggy in a lot lighter winds than you can kitesurf in. So you get more days of usable wind.
- You can buggy and landboard in fields if you don’t live near the beach.
- You don’t get wet, if you don’t like the water.
- The equipment is cheaper than kitesurfing equipment.
- If your a kitesurfer, kitebuggy and land kiteboarding will keep you in practice over the winter.
Our Kite Courses
VIP Kitesurfing Courses The daddy of a kitesurfing courses. Especially designed for those students who are short on time wanting a super fast entry into kitesurfing. This kitesurfing course is […]
Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons And Tours We pass our paddleboard enquires on to Shem at KSW Boardriders. He’s a local BSUPA qualified instructor as well as an experienced surfer. Give […]
Private Traction Kiting & Kitesurf Lesson Ok so you want to go it alone with a private kitesurf lesson, thats not a problem. While initially private kitesurf lessons seems costly […]
Powerkite Tuition – Fun with Foils Get the powerkite tuition you need to become a competent and safe kite flyer. Great for all ages and ideal for a fast fun […]
Part 2 Kitesurfing Lesson Our 2 part kitesurfing lesson offers the advantage of having a practical second session on top of your first introduction session of tuition. You get all the theory and […]
Introduction To Kitesurfing Course Our Introduction kitesurfing courses are a superb way to try kitesurfing out on your own or with family and friends. It covers the basics of everything you need […]
Board Skills Kitesurfing Course This would be the 3rd day of a kitesurfing course. You would need to have already completed our day one, day two, otherwise book a private lesson so that […]