Private Traction Kiting & Kitesurf Lesson
Ok so you want to go it alone with a private kitesurf lesson, thats not a problem. While initially private kitesurf lessons seems costly it can sometimes be a better option for certain students. We can customise a course to suit your personal needs. Whether your a beginner that wants to learn at your own pace, or more advanced and want to progress to your first jumps. This can all be catered for on a 1-2-1 kitesurf lesson.
Who is a private kitesurf lesson is for?
- A private 1-2-1 kitesurf lesson is great if your stuck between levels. Maybe you have done a few hours abroad but ran out of time/ wind to complete your kite surfing lesson, by choosing to go private you won’t have to re-do what you’ve already achieved because you are waiting for other students in a group.
- Go with private kite lessons if you are limited on time to complete a course. Normally we can achieve the same course privately in 3 hours that we achieve in 5 hours for a group, check out our VIP kitesurfing course if this interests you.
- You feel that your a natural. Maybe you have a lot of past experience in powerkiting, sailing, paragliding, surfing, windsurfing. Whilst you can not compare the techniques used in these sports to learning to kitesurf a good knowledge of the wind and experience with the sea will normally accelerate your learning time.
- You can ride but there’s a few things your struggling with. (turns, speed control, toe side)
- Advanced riding. (jumps, lightwind, highwind, surfboards)
- You’ve had a long break of the water.
- Children also generally benefit from private tuition.
And don’t think it’s all about kitesurfing, kitebuggy and kite landboarding are also included in our private tuition.
- No Prior Experience.
- For Ages 12 up
- Bring Sturdy Footwear (trainers), Sunlotion, Glasses, Snacks/Lunch, Windproof Jacket
- We Will Provide Other Equipment (Kites, Harnesses, Life Jackets, Helmets, Wetsuits)
- Duration 2+ hours
At the end of the all our kite course you will be given an assessment on your ability and what we think you need to do next. Whether that’s getting your own kitesurfing equipment or having a few more hours kitesurfing tuition. We will also advise you on the suitability of any equipment you already have. Throughout the season we will also be around giving you little extra tips if we see you on the water.Book Now
Alternative Kitesurf Courses
Private Traction Kiting & Kitesurf Lesson Ok so you want to go it alone with a private kitesurf lesson, thats not a problem. While initially private kitesurf lessons seems costly […]Read More
VIP Kitesurfing Courses The daddy of a kitesurfing courses. Especially designed for those students who are short on time wanting a super fast entry into kitesurfing. This kitesurfing course is […]Read More
Board Skills Kitesurfing Course This would be the 3rd day of a kitesurfing course. You would need to have already completed our day one, day two, otherwise book a private lesson so that […]Read More