Kiteboarding Lessons with Coastriders
Well we’d like to think it’s because we’re the best, but there are a lot of good kitesurf schools in the UK. What makes us different to most schools though is the time we’re prepared to put in to making sure you have great kiteboarding lessons. As well as ourselves we have a couple of other instructors that help out when the silly season starts. All of them are at the top of their game with years of experience on the water and land and follow the same teaching ethics that we do ourselves.
- We’re experienced in all kite sports not just kiteboarding, we kitesurf until it’s brrrr then we kitebuggy and landboard.
- We’ve kited for a long time on a vast array of equipment, stretching right back to the good old days of “foils” on water and no de-power.
- We’re open all year round. Admittedly mainly for land kiting in the winter.
- Our school kitesurfing equipment is constantly renewed so that we teach on the most current equipment.
- We offer great discounts to our clients on new and used kitesurfing equipment.
- Aberdovey is easy to get to from the midlands, north east and north Wales.
- We live here because we love it and when we’re not working we will be out on the mountains biking and hiking.
- We also host learn to kitesurf / multi activity holidays in Wales and we can cook.
- Lessons are in small groups only, to ensure quality tuition. Normally 2-1 on water and 4-1 on land.
- We can host multi activity days for larger groups and families.
We’d like you to choose us for your land kite lessons and kiteboarding lessons but if your still not sure, give us a call we’d be more than happy to talk to you.